WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DrLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DrLove > Topics

Subject: Is he 2 old 4 her?...
Replies: 1 Views: 1017

roxa11 26.04.09 - 09:22pm
Drlove, i got a 15 yr old frnd and last year 1 of her uncles frnds askd her out bt she rejectd bt as the time went by they got 2 knw eachother and nw hs claiming tht hs inlove with her. hs 22 and lives about 1700km frm her... she usd 2 stay with her grandmother nd uncle bt nw lives with her mother bt anyway thts nt the problem my problem is shes falling 4 it. i dnt knw, maybe hs different bt we all knw tht older guys jst hve 1 thng on their mind. he dsnt even phne her bt he wants her 2 phne hm. the fact tht he neva gave up whn she rejectd hm tells me tht he myt really like her bt i mean c*m on shes 15, hs 22 nd they r sofar apart. help me please! *

bbygal08 3.05.09 - 11:32pm
Oviously i dnt know this grl frm adam and i dnt know him this is guna snd wel mad bt first of al its a bit sik if this guy is her uncle so 4 starters they wld b brakin the law twice just getin together it wld b incest n she unda age the age gap isnt that bad thou because im 16 n my ex is 27 n we didnt av s*x 4 6 mnth so nt al olda men want just s*x he may b a realy nyc guy n they cld av a futur together bt to b honest if she was my dawta n was with her uncle i wld hit the roof unles that is wt they both want is it realy worth al the family upset n as u said the distance wld b quiet a issue bt sum tyms it works in my opinion i think u shld sit ur mate down n way owt al the pros n cons of them bein together n if there is mre cons then i dnt think it wld wrk x *

* DrLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DrLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search