WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DrLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DrLove > Topics

Subject: Being more open?? !
Replies: 2 Views: 1978

amy..17 8/25/2006 - 3:55:55
My bf is always complainin i shud b more open 2 him.... I told him my biggest secret n try being more open bt he says hell always b an outstander how cn i change this? I dnt want hm 2 feel like that n i cnt b anymore open than i already am.... I need help....? *

pixiegem 11/8/2006 - 1:48:53
Luv,i'm the one in your bf's shoes..sometimes when we say we want 'openness',i kinda speak for myself now, but i don't think he necessarily wants to know all your secrets..he wants to feel included..be told things that you might not deem important but things that would make him feel like he understands your actions because he understands the reasons for them..say you have watermelon because you were hit over the head with one,silly example,but he'd feel like he understood you..thing is-your partner isn't just your friend,their your other half..you need to continually deposit reassurance into their emotional relationship bank so that they know you care enough about them to even share seemingly insignificant things.its silly how i can communicate this to you but not to my boyfriend.you have a wonderful guy who yearns to know you-it can be a scary thought but we all yearn for a haven of security and understanding of oneself but he offers you that-embrace the invitation!hope it helps. *

sexy.z.n 13.01.08 - 12:47am
Openess basically comes dwn 2 trust n honesty, somethn that should b the foundation of a gud relationshp. There may b an area of yr life where yr bf feels xcluded. Nw ths is where communication comes in. U need 2 sit dwn n talk 2 hm. Find out y he feels that ur nt bein open wid hm then take it from there. Jst keep reassurin hm of the way u feel abt hm n im sure everythn wil fall in2 place. Mwahz *

* DrLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DrLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search