WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DrLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DrLove > Topics

Subject: findin out im pregnant
Replies: 4 Views: 1533

juxgirl 1.10.07 - 05:17am
im six weeks pregnant from my boyfriend, we love each other but he doesnt want a kid and i dont either, he wants me to hav an abortion but i dont want to go through it again and i suggested adoption but he doesnt want that he wants to me to abort it. its getting complicated on what to decide on please help.. *

sweetpp 9.10.07 - 02:10am
if u dont want an abortion u shouldnt if he really love u then u should talk to he about it an abortion is not something u should take for joke so u should talk to him ok.

sexy.z.n 13.01.08 - 12:00am
A baby is a gift. We keep bein preachd 2 abt the abc of s*x. A- abstain. B- be safe and C-condomise or in yr case contraception. Can u imagne if our parents abortd us? We wudnt b here 2day. U should thnk carefully abt the dcision u make. If yr bf reli loves u then he wil respect yr dcision n url wil b able 2 move past ths. Hope everythn works out. Mwahz *

tasha20 16.05.08 - 09:05pm
Well i had my second baby a few weeks ago but with my first one i was told by my bf to abort it but i decided i wont and now i have a 3 years old hansom little boy who looks just like his dad and now his wit his father so keep your baby its a gift *

bbygal08 4.05.09 - 12:09am
Wow hang on a min ryt let me get this straight u n ur bf had unprotected s*x u fel prenant n nw cuz of wt u two did he wants u to kil the baby just cuz it dosnt fit in with ur lyf style wel sku dnt fit in with myn bt i ant guna kil al my teachers cuz of it. I just found owt im pregnant n i dnt realy want a bby at the mo and as 4 the dad wel he at sku lyk me smokes weed n drinks everyday n been jail 3 tyms bt i ant kilin myn at the end of the day that bby ur responsabilty at the end of the day n u shld stand up to the plate n deal with it properly a bby hart starts to beet a 5 week so nw it murder if u dnt want it then yh adoption a option bt cld u cope nt knowin everyday if that kid hu was sat in frnt of u on the bus cld of been ur lil grl or boy cuz i cldnt *

* DrLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DrLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search