WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DrLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DrLove > Topics

Subject: my boyfren
Replies: 3 Views: 1549

sweetpp 8/27/2007 - 1:01:41
myfren lose his erection after having s*x twice and sometimes i play with it to get its to standup he said he is tried so its going to take longer to standup are do u think he is tried r do u think r just tell me wats wrong i am worried *

sexy.z.n 13.01.08 - 12:21am
Uhm..hmmm...this isnt somethn im an xpert on n myt b answerd better by a guy. I do knw that some males do hav erection problems n they can easily b sortd out by seein a doc or visitn a clinic bt after 2 rounds i bet that he wud b reli tired since the brain releases a certain chemical in our body during s*x that causes us 2 feel drousy. Visit yr doc if he often has ths prblm, im sure they wud b able 2 prescribe sumthn. Mwahz *

cndagriz 12.11.11 - 10:49am
U can maybe get him to see a doctor about it..it could also be that he loses interest after a couple of times..try some new things like edible oils other things during it that u think will keep him erect....if u need to talk a lil more u can message me *

prips 16.07.13 - 02:16pm
Hmmmmm...... So u can tell him to visit his doctor,so dat dey can find solutionn to it as 4 scientist too much of s*x is nt good to our health like to s*x 5 to 8 per week or 25 times per month it can also cause hpv humanpapilomavirus.so tell him to meet his doctor okay........ *

* DrLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DrLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search