WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DrLove - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DrLove > Topics

Subject: Pls help!
Replies: 4 Views: 1040

bugs 6/14/2007 - 2:59:49
Im in varsity nd realy lyk dis girl, bt im realy shy and insecure. We always hd looks betw us(eye contact) short glances nd long looks. I finaly gt da nerv 2 talk 2 her, b4 i did i left a rose on her car nd note said dat shes beatiful. Nex day i introducd myself. She say it ws 'sweet nd cute' den i said dat i wanted 2 do sumtin 2 let her no wat i think of her, den she gnt a weird look nd said dat she doesnt no wat 2 say nd dat shes sn shy. I once overhdard her say she hd a bf nd she acted lyk she neva noticed me( da looks) i dont no ie she realy lyks me or shes leading me on coz shes flatterd? Plz help, i dont want 2 mes up wateva chans i mite hv. *

mita19 6/15/2007 - 5:16:14
Tell boldly...its final !! We like d brave guy..nt d shy 1 !! *

sexy.z.n 13.01.08 - 12:31am
I suggest u find out if she has a bf b4 u make a move 2 avoid lookin like a fool. Get 2 knw her better n let her get 2 knw u better. Then tel her hw u fl abt her n find out if she feels the same way. B bold bt charming, swt bt firm n a bit of resistence wont hurt either. Gud luck. Mwahz *

senti 23.05.08 - 07:09am
hi Dr. Love, Im female 24 years old im 2months pregnant but not married yet my partner and i decided to live in because we lock financialy. one day i read a message on his cell phone it seems he has another girl.many times a cought him thru text massages but i always forgive him. at this point on my condition I'm just wondering why he have to do this? inspite that were having a baby. please tell me what to do. i don't want to go on my own i just want to know what will i do to realize him how bad he's doing? *

dutsi1wp 6.10.08 - 12:20pm
i just want to know y i love yhis bladdy man so mutch knowing all the things he did to me and that he cheated on me. i really want him out of my life system and soul. pls help me *

* DrLove Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DrLove

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search